Sunday 29 September 2013

Bring the Sketch in to Adobe Illustrator

For my Prototype, I already sketch in the paper, now it's time to do the tracing and colouring in Illustrator.



This is the first step, I make the character and also the dj Disc. In this session, I create the first page which means the Welcome Page.


Based on my sktech, I want to make 2 side of weather, Sunny and Night with cold weather. So I try to make half and half. Half Sunny to represent Happiness, and the other side Night with cold weather to represent the Sadness.





For the second page, I still think about the content and also find the singer. I must make the Singer's animation in to my web. So I still find that character. Beside that I also re-think about my idea, especially on the animation part. I'll update my illustrated as soon as possible.











1 comment: