Friday 20 September 2013

Adobe Edge Animation: First Touch

This is the first time I touch this software. So, I was tried to install and look a bit in to Adobe Edge Animation. So this is the first windows when I open in to the Adobe Edge Animation.


This is the first look of Adobe Edge, since I'm still new at this software, I better use quick start, because it can teach me from the basic. So I click Quick Learn.


After I click to Quick Start, then come to the work station. I read on the right side, there is a simple tutorial how to start creating animation. So, at the first, we should make the object.


I tried to animate this circle to move from up to down. I tried to use toggle pin to animate. So it basically  the same like flash, put the keyframe from point A to point B. 



No comments:

Post a Comment