Monday 23 September 2013

Adobe Edge Animate : Creating a Parallax Edge Animation

I find the tutorial on Youtube that can make the background moving followed by the mouse cursor.
It's very useful to me because I will used it later in to my work.

The first things to do is find the picture, and set the keyframe. Move the picture from left to right. The size is 1920x 500px.



This is the new things that I learn. This actionscript should be put on the stage. There are 2 action script. The first one is mouseover, to make the mouse can control the picture. Set it into position X and Y because the picture will moved from left to right.

After all finish, then we go to the Composition ready, which is the finishing setup. Put the position posX and Y in here, by using coding, it will launch on the browser.


This is the preview on the Browser, the picture slightly move by using mouse cursor.


No comments:

Post a Comment