Thursday 26 September 2013

Adobe Edge Animate : Drag and Drop using Jquery

This time, I tried to do the Drag and drop on the Adobe Edge Animate CC. I learn this from Youtube that give me a tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4R8jFI_DeE

After I watch this, I tried by using my simple man as a exercise project.

After I made the object, The "Eyes" I convert it in to a symbol called "part". So Then I have 1 symbol.

After that, I go to the jqueryui.com/download to download the jquery plug-in. After I download, I copied jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.min from the download folder in to my Adobe Edge exercise file called "Drop". This is the way to make the object draggable later. 


After I download, now I click action scirpt on the stage, and choose Creation Complete. I put the code the same like the tutorial, after that I test in to the web browser, and the result is my object cannot move at all, there are a few error that I cannot determined, so I tried to find the way out from this problem.




2 comments:

  1. this is so nice one and informative one Learn Edge Animate CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recomend this tutrorial for dragging objects:

    http://library.creativecow.net/articles/hurwicz_michael/Adobe-Edge-Animate_Sound-Effects/video-tutorial

    ReplyDelete