Thursday 12 September 2013

First Tutorial

I did my first tutorial with my Lecture and my lecture give me an advise. According to my lecture, I need to research more about what I;m going to do. For example, at the first time I a bit interest in Interactive book, so I research about the books and also the software that they used. Based on my research, I found Touchoo software that can produce the Interactive book, but my Lecture give me an advise that this software is for the End user of Interactive books, it means that its very easy and simple way to do it, not only from Multimedia People, another people who didn't study about Multimedia Design also can do it.

So according to my lecture, I need to research more wider, not only stick to 1 or 2 software. I also need to refine my idea before its too late. I also do the research about Interactive web, which is my secondary Idea to developed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment