Monday 23 September 2013

MY IDEA DEVELOPMENT

I want to make the interactive web because nowadays it's very useful and interesting. I want to make that the Interactive web can contain music inside the web. So, I try to think what kind of interactive website that will be. I come out with my idea called : My Mood music Station.


Before we look in to the sketch, This is my research.

Shazam is the music finder. With this, we can find music that we don't know. I got the inspiration from Shazam for my idea, I got the idea to create the music website that followed our mood.


This is Sour sally website. Of course, its very nice. But, my planning is want to make like the animation. In Sour sally, they make it like a game, So I still decided to make animation only or the game also. This is very useful to help my idea. 

Based on my research, I tried to combine animation and also the music. 

This is my sjetch about MY MOOD music Station



My Mood music station is a music website that can play music depends on your mood. At the first page, there will be the animation for welcome and question to choose your mood today.

After you set up in to happy, then the background will move to the happy session. With Dj set and few artist that sings a Happy songs, inculde quotes when the music play. Animation inside this session is the Dj set keep spining, the artist head, and also the subwoofer. 


If you choose "Sad", that means, it will automatically moved in to the Sad session, with just 2 instrument which are Violin and Piano. Then the background setting is on the seaside and raining hard. When the piano were choosen, then the melody come out and the quotes also come with the raining day. 


*The problem is the song is limited.
*Still find the way to put music.


Need to be design.
*The singer make it in to the animation
*The setting/background
*Font will be used for quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment