Thursday 12 September 2013

Choose My Area

I was thinking of making the Interactive Web Html 5. I do a research of someone who has been done created the Interactive Website.


This Interactive website is about the Drug Driving. This is the simulation for the person who use drug. If we move our Mouse to the Dot, the automatically it give the effect to the screen about blur vision. Evanshalshaw


This Interactive web is an example of Prallax.js. When we move our mouse to the left, then the screen automatically move to left, followed the Mouse cursor. http://wagerfield.github.io/parallax/


This Interactive web is for fashion. We can easy choose Our mood to fit the Clothes and dress. Just move the Mouse cursor to it, the the music will play and also the hand will move.http://www.colehaan.com/wingtip-or-saddle.html


After I do a research about the example of Interactive Web design, I also try to research about what software they used.

I found 1 software from Adobe called Adobe Edge Animation CC that can created animated and interactive content for web. I look through about the Adobe Edge Animation CC for the simple explanation. I never used this Software before. 







1 comment:

  1. Interactice Web with HTML5 that is. Confirm. now proceed with the rest of the works.

    I gave the outline of what you need to do in order to proceed with the small project. DO you still have the outline?

    Proceed with that. You are back track since this is already week 5. By right you are suppose to start working and learning the tools that you need to have to create your small project

    ReplyDelete