Monday 23 September 2013

Adobe Edge Animate : Using Animation and Action Script Parallax

When I look in to Youtube for Adobe Edge tutorial, I found something useful and interesting, which mean Scrolling Page with animation. I tried to watch and learn how to do. I'm using Despicable me as my tutorial.


At the first step, I arrange the width as 100& and the height as 2500px. I pick up the picture from google. After I got the picture and also the minion, I tried to animated it.


By using Easing and keyframe, I make the minion appear by flying. So I'm using Easing in Out.


This coding I got from cdn.edgecommons.org. It;s the web to learn about the action script. This is about Parallax. So I pick up the action script 1.0.1.



Then this is the preview on the browser. When we scroll down, then the animation will play, and if we scroll in reverse, the animation will back.




No comments:

Post a Comment