Friday 4 October 2013

Research again about the colour for the character and the background concept

I already do the consultation with my lecture, then I need to find the evidence to explain my illustrator, at first I choose Sour Sally for my idea development, so I need to find the research about the colour and also the design. I still want to use my previous template as my design, but I tried to change the colour based on my research and also the character.

This is for the Character, I took it for my references, it not 100% percent same to my design, I only tried to get the colour idea and a bit of the design.









For the background concept, there are 2 sides, one side is a sunny day and the other side is night. So I try to research for the background and I found few background to apply it in to my design.













No comments:

Post a Comment