Sunday 27 October 2013

Final HomePage and the second and third page

After I do some changing, Now it;s really FINAL haha...This is my final homepage with a colorful Background.




For the Second and the third page, I adopt the same concept and colour, so I tried to make it a bit different from the first page. On the second page, I put 2 Singer (Justin Beiber, one more still decide) for my prototype page.



Explanation : If We click on the Singer, then the track list (animation) will pop out from the top, and show the track list, For example if we click Justin beiber, then the few songs(happy songs) will be appear at the track list. Second, the animation of bird is flying, the animation of melody and the speaker and also the dj.

For the Singer, still decide the face..

No comments:

Post a Comment